Thursday, August 23, 2012

Getting Rid of Toxins

I have control over my thoughts and feelings...
                    right?

If another person can make me sad, or feel like less than I am, it's only because I've given that person Power over me...
                  right?

When I'm lost & low & uninspired, I should reach deep into myself...
                 right?

Guess what, my deep dark insides are sad and old feeling today.

I have a lot of sad swirling around today. I'm alright... I'm not in any kind of danger or physical pain (other than from a rough run last night), but I have some thoughts I need to get rid of. The best part is that as soon as my little Miracles wake up, I'll change my mood and I'll remember that I'm not a glamorous Movie Star or a Rock Star or a fabulous Athlete. I'm just Me. Little Ol' Me, with my Little Life and my Little Quiet Wishes...


No comments:

Post a Comment